Wednesday, September 23, 2009

the best damn pizza evah!!!!

Yesterday for dinner I wanted something quick and easy that everyone will enjoy. I turned on the oven on 400 degrees and took out of the refrigerator whole wheat pitas, vegan mozzarella cheese, pizza sauce, and pureed spinach. I spread about 2 tablespoons of the spinach on the pita bread, spread the pizza sauce and 2 slices of the vegan cheese on top of the sauce and oven baked for about 5-10 minutes. Check often that the cheese doesn't burn. Placed the pita pizzas on the plate for about 5 minutes (if you have picky eaters, best you do this so that the cheese is settled and doesn't slide off to reveal the spinach) and shazam!
Pita Pizza!
My 11 year old ate 2 and loved it. My 9 year old picked at it. I am still working on her. She goes through phases where she will eat everything and other times she just picks at her food and eats what she feels like it.
The 11 year old afterwards had a Soy Delicious Peanut Butter and Chocolate ice cream. We love this ice cream. It is so creamy and so(y) delicious.

No comments:

Popular Posts