Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Our local library was able to budget the new kids book club.  I was so excited when I received word of this.  My kids loved the club (Snacktime Readers renamed Book Central).  To be able to sit around a table with snacks and drink with a librarian and discuss the book of the month was something we all missed.  Every month discovering a new book to read is always a thrill.  Our local library will be hosting it's annual One Book One Glendale...For Younger Readers featuring one of our local authors Janet Tashjian.  On previous years we have met local authors Kazu Kibuishi and Amy Goldman Koss.  
For my local readers your readers 4th - 8th grades should totally join us  on November 1 7pm  for snacks and conversation about the book, My Life as a Book by Janet Tashjian.  If you come by the Glendale Central Library, go upstairs to the children's area and ask the librarian for a copy so that you can join the group.  

No comments:

Popular Posts