Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Last day of School/First Unofficial Day of Summer!

After the stress of finals my teen done with school and started her summer vacation! My tween has another week but we're just tightening up some loose ends.

Yesterday we had a nice pool party with my kids and 9 of their friends.  It was so nice to finally put a voice to all the kids I have seen through my daughter's  Facebook personal page throughout this school.

Looking forward to so much more!

I know this a super duper short post but I have been super busy.  Soon enough I will have much more time dedicated to my own adventures.

So far I created my Facebook blog page.  It's pretty much a blank canvas but so much I have planned in writing and slowly will add more!  Please like/follow me here and on Facebook.  Thanks!

Hot Chica Cooks Vegan is on Facebook!



No comments:

Popular Posts