Thursday, September 24, 2009

Let the Games Begin

Yesterday was a busy day here. School in the morning, gymnastics in the afternoon and AWANA in the evening. I think this will be our busiest day of the week. We picked up a quick dinner at Subways. The best place to go for the money and diet. My kids had the ham and cheese on Italian bread with spinach and American cheese. I had the Veggie Delite. That is all the veggies on the tray except jalapenos and lettuce NAKED. Meaning no mayo or other things they would like to squirt on there (LMAO I SAID SQUIRT).
Today I am going to let my leg rest and for the next two days. I ruptures my plantaris muscle and it feels like I was whipped on my calf and thigh. The good thing is that the pain will go away in less than a month. The bad thing is that it will eventually happen to my other leg. Other bad thing is that I can't go to the gym. Doctor's orders.

No comments:

Popular Posts