Tuesday, September 22, 2009

time time where can I find the time

Running around with the kids and doing my own kind of running around (lifting weights, running, speed walking) and it has taken a toll on my little self. Seems that I have ruptured a muscle which according to the doctor isn't necessary and it is the size of an eraser. Very difficult to walk so I need to keep my feet up and keep it bandaged for 2-3 weeks.
Yeah right!
Who will get my kids where they need to go?
Anyway back to food. I have to confess I have not been following my own reason for blogging which was to cook for the kids recipes from Deceptively Delicious and Sneaky Chef and for myself Skinny Bitch.
I did make a yummy snack yesterday!
Kids loved it and it has calcium and protein.
I took a flour tortilla and spread peanut butter (I used 365 brand. Ingredients is peanuts and salt) and spread semi-sweet chocolate chips. Roll it away and walaa (is that how you spell it)! The kids loved it! Hurray for me! I also sliced some apples and spready peanut butter on that too. Yummilicious ya'll

No comments:

Popular Posts