Thursday, November 7, 2013

5 Minutes

This morning I watched the sun rise from behind the mountain. 
It was lovely shade of orange against blue and gray skies.  It was humbling to watch that this morning.  
Sometimes we really need to press that pause button and take it all in.  
Today I realized I can take 5 minutes to just breathe and count my blessings.  
5 minutes of no movement.
5 minutes of not thinking about my next hustle.
5 minutes of not thinking about my next move.
5 minutes of phone silence. 
Emails, texts, social medias can wait.
I am reclaiming my 5 minutes of quietness.
My 5 minutes of just looking out my bedroom window and take in what God has put in front of me. 
Orange, blue and gray skies.



This is an old pic but just an idea of my view.  It's autumn so most of the leaves are gone.  Maybe after my 5 minutes of meditation I'll take a pic.

No comments:

Popular Posts