Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Deliciousness that is Double Chocolate Cinnamon Bread

Yesterday I was inspired after cleaning my pantry and seeing all the flour I had there. 
My daughters and I are BIG fans of the cacao bean.  Everything from hot cocoa to the ever loving s'mores, we are all over it!


This recipe I tweaked to fit my dietary needs.  
The original recipe is from the Better Homes and Gardens More Bread Machine Bounty.
This makes 1 lb of Double Chocolate Bread...
2/3 cup unsweetened soy milk 
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 tsp Ener-G Egg Replacer plus 2 tbsp water (mix well before adding)
1 tbsp Earth Balance Coconut Spread
2 cups bread flour
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
2 tbsps brown sugar
1 tbsp Hershey's Cocoa Special Dark powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp active dry yeast
1/2 cup 365 Dark Chocolate Mini Chunks


Add ingredients to the bread machine according to manufacturer's directions.  My machine is about 10 years old and I don't know if the new machines (or older machines) are different.  Mine is wet ingredients then dry ingredients.
The 1 lb loaf serves 16.  
LOL Yeah ok...

No comments:

Popular Posts