Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Last Day of School!!!

No more pencils.
No more books.
No more teacher's dirty looks.

Remember that rhyme?

My teen is probably singing this song with her friends and soon my tween will do as she goes on to 8th grade at our local middle school next school year.

Me?  I'm looking forward to days in Disneyland,  pool, road trips, beach days, sleeping in, movie marathons, visiting my Mami, family visits, and fun with friends. Maybe teach myself the art of crocheting and jewelry making.  I would love to check out any easy hiking trails here in California and in Florida.

It sounds like I want to do a lot but I want this summer to be one of the best and memorable summers.  Life is short and I'm tired of holding back because the kids would rather be at a very close distance to our home Wi-Fi.

Noon today is the beginning of our summer vacation, what will you be up to?


No comments:

Popular Posts