Thursday, October 22, 2009

I NEED MORE HOURS

Between schooling the kids, trying to keep this place tidy and doing outside activities, I feel like I cannot breathe. Today we had a quick breakfast of waffles with whipped cream cheese and grape jam. Lunch was garlic onion french fries and a veggie burger. Kids had cinnamon apple sauce. Dinner will be simple. Spaghetti with real parmesan cheese and TVP (texturized vegetable protein). TVP is so good. It doesn't have the added fat and cholestrol that ground beef has and it tastes like it with the right seasonings. Sometimes I just season it with salt and mix it with the spaghetti sauce. No one can tell the difference.
Have you noticed when you go to a supermarket (not health food store) that they are stocking up more organic foods? I was shocked to find an organic chai tea latte!

No comments:

Popular Posts