Thursday, September 1, 2011

a great summer

In the middle of cleaning my refrigerator I realized I haven't written.
So many changes here at home.
My middle child is now in public school.  She started the 8th grade is likes it.  The only complaint is how easy the classes are.
My youngest is still homeschooling and is happy with this new chapter of having mami all to herself.
It is a change of pace where it's only one child schooling.
I miss my mini-me like crazy but I am happy for her independence.
Her schedule is hectic with drama, theater, homework, volunteering, and dancing. I fear she will have to drop dancing but I am so glad she had the opportunity to train this summer with the fantabulous Darcel Wynn Leonard and with Eddie Padilla.
It has been an awesome.
Now back to homeschooling and hanging in the kitchen.
:-)

No comments:

Popular Posts