Thursday, July 5, 2012

Inspired to start a short challenge

A couple of years ago after reading The Art of Eating In, I challenged everyone at home to not eat out for 30 days. It was hard for my husband and drive-thru windows.
Today I picked up from my library 30 Day Vegan Challenge and asked my husband if he would be on board.
He agreed!
Starting Sunday we will be taking ideas from both of the books and starting our own challenge.  Perfect timing because
1. We will be back from a very short vacation with no access to a kitchen of my own and
2. he goes back to school the 2nd week of August.

I'm so excited!
Sunday I'll go food shopping with my trusty list!

And no I did ask my kids because the spend as little time as possible in the kitchen and they are not the breadwinners.

No comments:

Popular Posts